We are glad to inform about the incorporation of Mr. Gustavo Schötz, to our firm. JD and PhD. Founder of the Intellectual Property Center of Austral University and first Director from 2004 to 2014. Chaired the IP Master Program between 2008 and 2014. Consultant of the WIPO and of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation. Chaired the Office of Technology Transfer of Austral University.
Member of the INTA, LES, ASIPI and AUTM.
Author of several publications on Intellectual Property, licenses, trademarks, consumer rights, international private law and innovation management.
Dr. Schötz will render advice and consultancy on the areas of:
* Legal analysis and advice in complex situations regarding international trade, intellectual property, contractual negotiation and drafting, consumer protection and business networks.
* Design and execution of business strategies based on innovation, patenting, new technologies and entrepreneurship.
* Liaison and relationship between private public participants in R+D+i programs, both at domestic and international level.
* Business structuring based on intangible assets: franchising, merchandising, entertainment and sports law, open innovation, among others.
* Intellectual property audits on advertising, image rights, mergers and acquisitions.
* Organization and management of technological intelligence and business intelligence teams. Freedom to operate reports.
* Intellectual Property contracts negotiation and drafting.
* Intellectual Property management, valuation and securitization.
* Protection, negotiation and marketing of intangible asset portfolios.